Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chocks Away, Ginger!

Time for a new venture. Since I've seen so many of my friends dedicate some time to a web presence and blog about their work and interests in technology I figured it's about time I gave it a shot. I've got a personal blog for my family to keep a handle on what I'm up to but I want to get involved in the more interesting areas of technology that keep me going (and in work!)
I've worked in IT for more than 23 years and have specialized in messaging and collaboration systems for 15. My focus is around Lotus Notes/Domino. I'll most likely post about stuff to do with Lotus products and my other tech interest, cellphones. I have a good friend in the industry who keeps my appetite fed with new phones every now and again and I'm happy to evaluate them even though they run Windoze! I'll do my best to post at least once a day and to keep things current and exciting.

No comments: